• DJ Mystro (by his fans, partners, villain, everyone in his hero work)
• Hie-chan (by friends and family)
a quirk that the person is so dependable to music and melody that he would die when music/melody is out from ears shot. It also allows the person to make any living things be protective, powerful and especially heal them by playing music. It generates an electric blue energy to form a shield or power buff or healing when he plays music on any instrument. He also gets a few strength booths from listening to music loudly directly to his ears, strong enough to knock some people unconscious but weak enough that he could never flip a car all by himself.
Weakness: If his ears are block or his earphones/headphones missing or stolen by the villain, he will slowly weaken and eventually in a critical condition as music is like half of his heart and without it, he will die.
25 years old
31 August xxxx
Muscular but lithe, slender but fit….more like a figure skater body mix with a swimmer body build
-Type: messy black hair (civilian form) / electric blue with pinkish hue hair (hero look)
-Length: short (civilian look) / long (hero look)
red-ish brown (civilian look) / electric green (hero look)
Fair a bit tan (from hero work)
Music teacher (by day)
Musical hero, DJ Mystro (part time, mostly goes when summon by his company)
Human with quirk
Middle high class apartment with good security and nice neighbours
His hero form, a nice build man wearing black and silver spandex with thick white cuffs on each of his wrists, silver knee high shoes and thick silver arrow like line from his shoulder to the middle of his chest to up toward his other shoulder. A thick white headphones with blue visor that covered upper half of his face. A White holographic keyboard that shaped in a half moon act as his main weapon/instrument and flying board as it could fly too projected from his thick wrist cuffs.
• Music is his strength as he literally can’t live without it
• Anything that has to do with music is a plus to him
• He can cook well enough not to poison someone to dead like his baby sister
• He has amazing social skills during his hero works
• He can communicate in sign language
• If his earphones/headphones knock off from his head or ears, he could literally die as music is like half of his heart and soul since 4 years old.
• He has sad social skills outside of his hero’s work that sometimes got him into trouble more or less.
• Never date in his whole life beside few crushes here and there during his teenage life.
• Marumi, his dark brown Pomeranian dog
• Hot & ice milk tea
• His teaching job, teaching music
• His part time hero job, support his hero partner with his quirk
• Spicy food
• Sweet food
• Cats, can only hold them for solid 5 minutes before faint
• Force socializing
• Bitter food
• Salty food
• His hero partners when they became obsessed with him.
• Late night hero duty, especially during school day.
Red bean mochi and Milk tea
Any shade of blue
Least Favorite color:
Crimson blood red, it remind him of his first failure as a Pro-hero
Any kind of music will be his favourite except for heavy metal
Any kind of dog species
piano, violin and the flute
• Fear of cats
• Fear that one day that he’s by earphones/headphones accidently or knock off during battle or hero’s mission that cause him his life.
To get married, quit his hero job when both him and his husband had enough money to support them and their babies, their dogs
• Playing music instrument
• Listen to music
• Composed new music
A beauty mark right under his left upper cheek bone.
• Normal personalities
A mixture of artistic type and dependent type
• Hero personalities
The adventurer type
Hibiki first experience with his quirk is not as excited or as fun as most kids at 4 years old. He almost died during his father music lesson that he found out that he can’t live without listen to music. Growing up to having to stuffed his ears and sometimes can’t communicate with people well with music blasting in his ears makes him hard to properly communicate with others, he had few friends which they are a dead friends as the only thing that could help him communicate is by sign language.
As he grew older, during his last year of middle school, he never thought of becoming hero when an event that pushes him to that path. One day, he accompany his mom to the bank when a bank heist suddenly happened that forced them became the hostage. Pro-Hero Deku and Pro-Hero Shouto managed to save them but his mom and few others badly injured the action. Without thinking, he started to sing and with his quirk power, he managed to heal them back to health. Pro-Hero Deku was so fascinating with his quirk abilities that he suggest Hibiki to became a hero, so that’s how he became The Musical Hero, DJ Mystro, a pro-hero who heavily in support and a 100% guaranty to win the battle or rescue mission.
• His Hell Bringers gang member form: wild and purposely messy short hair, usually seen wearing expensive dark brown leather jacket with thigh black jeans and ankle high black boots with few silver and leather bracelet accessories and a upside down cross earing on his left ear with small ruby gem at the centre of it.
• Knows couple of martial arts like Muay Thai, Akido and capoeira
• Excellent in his studies academically
• How he can break a man so easily during their ‘playtime’
• Good in one on one fight
• Smooth talking with his mom that she trusted him 100% every time.
• Sucks in fighting many opponent
• Can’t run that fast even though his martial arts skills mostly on speed
• Can’t cook to save his own like, the food end up became poison like goo
• Can’t stand spicy food
• Sweet food and snacks
• Leather clothing and ‘toys’
• A good fight that he won in the end
• Spending his sweet time with his current ‘toy’ until he got tired of it
• His gang members
• His mom (a momma’s boy who believe upsetting him will doom his life forever)
• Spicy food and snacks
• Lame leather ‘toy’ that easily break when use
• A bad right that he end up lost or hurt badly
• Clinging ‘toy’ that thought they own him
• Bullies at his university who he can’t touch as it will expose himself to them
• When his mom got upset of him or others
• Ice cream of any flavours
• Anything subjects except girly stuff unless to dress up his ‘toy’, he tend to go for cute fashion with his ‘toy’
• Ruby red
Least Favorite color:
• Green of any shades
• Ruby gemstone
• anything but sweet sickly k-pop songs
• Right handed
• Feline type of animal
• Cat (kittens are his favourite)
• His metal fingerless gloves in crimson red in coloured
• Losing his mom or gang members to rival gang attacks
• Someone forgotten him unexplainably
• Finished university, find a good job to support his mom and his future family and settle in at mid-30s or early 40s.
• At the same time help his gang in any way possible
• Playing with his ‘toy’ until he got bored of them.
• Eating ice creams during weekends
• Beating up people that the gang currently hate
• Throw paint bomb inside the police department when his gang got caught.
• Some of his right ear cut off by his uncle from tips of the ear making his right ear rounder than his left one, which is a bit sharp.
• Can make men submit to him, broken and obsessed with him
• Red fingerless gloves with metal knuckles as he prefer close combat more.
• The Manipulator
*True self hidden
*Interested in looks
*Cunning and deceptive
*Verbal and compelling
He grew up with a loving caring mother who support him when he felt powerless and praise him when he do excellent job at school. He doesn't have a father as he never met him and his mother never mention but he has an uncle and he is an abusive and violent to both of them but more toward Aki that his mom. At the age of 10, his uncle was too drunk and got home from losing a gambling game, blaming on his family or more toward Aki. Calling him ‘the son of the devil’, ‘hell spawn that ruin his life’ and more, usually he passed out after beating him and hit his mom once but that night he wasn’t his usual drunken self. He cut the tip of Aki’s right ear as it reminds him of the devil and almost stabbing him on the chest if wasn’t for a man bursting into his home and stop him from killing Aki.
His uncle was send to prison permanently and never to see again by both of them. The man who save his life that day is none other than the leader of Hell Bringers, a notorious gang that love to fuck with people and make them ‘broken’ or insane. He took in Aki as his youngest member when he begged the man to make him strong so that no one can step all over him and his mom again. At the age of 15, Devilman is his codename in the gang and well known for beating people with his fist, throwing paint bomb at the police station and the most sadistic man in the gang as his part time work as an illegal Dominatrix of an illegal fetish house with him being underage and all. The Hell Bringers wife owned that place and take in Aki as her main sadistic dominatrix earned her fortunes and Aki’s dark desire to dominate any men that given to him. Obviously his mom didn’t know the real identity of the one who saved her’s and Aki’s life thus completely oblivious of her sweet beloved son is actually in a gang and already has carved his life there.
At school or outside of the gang life, he is a sweet nerd who excellent in any subjects but sucks at sport especially running since he is one of the slowest guy in the gang. No one knows who the real him outside his nerd persona and he like to keep that way as most members of the gang have different life of their own.
FROM : MY NEW DADDY!
- Hijikawa (last name) Ayase (first name)
- Ayatan (by mom and few female friends)
- Hiji-kun/san (by his friends at work)
- 28 years old
- 20 April XXXX
- Osaka, Japan
- Slender yet muscular, lithe with a bit more muscles
- Height: 189 cm
- Weight: 70kg
- Black with white ombre effect on the tips of his hair
- Caramel orange brown eyes
- A bit tanned
- Type AB
- gay (only his mom knows this and not his dad)
- Full time sous chef
- Normal human (full Japanese)
- Middle class lot house residential area, a nice three bedroom house
- Hijikawa Ayaka / mother
- Hijikawa Kota / father
- Cooking any cuisine except for Italian
- Can stand to spicy food especially the Carolina pepper
- Can endure anything except for children
- Sniffing out hidden drugs (all his father’s drugs hidden everywhere in the house)
- Cooking Italian cuisine (he can’t cook it properly for some reason)
- Hate sweet food/snacks
- Has phobia of children since he was a teenager
- His mother’s tears (he can’t stand it and always try to find ways to stop it)
- Spicy food/snacks
- Fluffy animals/pets
- Clean and spotless kitchen
- Spoiling his mom to anything
- Sweet food/snacks
- Reptilian animals/pets
- Unclean kitchen
- His father and his whole existence
- Spicy curry
- Any cooking subjects or fluffy animals
- Royal purple
Least Favorite color:
- Neon green
- anything but jazz music (it make him sleepy)
- both (can use both hands)
- bunny rabbit
- bunny rabbit (the bigger the better)
- phobia of children
- his food makes people sick
- Take his mother away from his father to somewhere far, prefer to be outside of Japan and find his soulmate that they can eat spicy curry together and have lots of bunny babies as their children.
- Cooking some new experimental food
- Eating spicy foods/snacks
- Watching cooking channel
- A cutting scar on his right palm from his father tried to stab him with a knife when he was little
- The Creator
*Artistic, intuitive, sensitive
*Tolerant of ambiguity
*Fanciful and enthusiastic
Ayase always loves cooking especially watching his mother cooks in the kitchen when he was little. He used to have a normal happy family but his father got fired from his company in short notice and he couldn’t get any jobs after that other than picking old newspaper from house to house to sell. It was the darkest times for him as his father from normal kind father to a violent father to addict to drugs and alcohol.
Both he and his mother had to find any odd jobs to support the family and endure the beating and insults throwing at them by the useless man. When he was 15 years old, his mother got a good job in a huge company as a personal assistant to the future CEO of the company. While she was busy training and working, Ayase have to take care of his father who became worse as time passed. His father got so drunk one night when his mother working late, his father started to became violent blaming the world that his wife have to work and not staying home housewife he always dream off and having a son who love cooking which a bad thing as cooking is only for women and women only. He was making pasta dish when it happened, his father took knife from his hand and sliced his right palm in his drunken rage. He escaped through the back door away from his raging father and hiding at his friend’s house. His mother came home to see blood at the kitchen floor and her husband passed out at the couch with kitchen knife in his hand with blood on the blade.
The next day, his mother took Ayase away from his friend’s house and moved away hidden from her husband to Tokyo. Fortunately she was transferred to Tokyo as the Osaka branch boss thinks his mother ready to work as a personal assistant. It was a peaceful life for them until he finished college in culinary arts and work at a local 5 stars restaurant. He was 26 years old enjoying his life with his mother when his father came back seemingly became his old self but it only for three months when he couldn’t stand his son working as a cook and his wife working in higher position than his old job.