Looking for 4 or 5 more people for story driven group RP [CLOSED]

Sky Reed

Staff member
No worries, I understand that work can keep you from rping XD and thank you for the explanation it sounds so great. I will be looking forward to it then :)

Side note, trying to figure out the logistics. Back when I was on Eros I ran Realism in a sub forum within the groups section. That way I could have multiple threads for the same RP to keep things organized. Is that still possible on this site? I was a moderator back then, so I had more tools to keep things organized than most, but I think the sub forum thing was available to anyone. There were at least a lot of RPs done that way.

Sky Reed

Staff member
I don't know, I haven't really explored the site yet and it features but I think you can add sub-threads as a mod in the group section.

Awesome, I'll have to bug one of the mods to do that later then, as I'm not a mod anymore, ended up backing out a while back because life became too hectic to keep up. Took over a year long break from HE.

Yay, we got a group together! Super stoked! I hope we can add sub-threads to make it more manageable. Looking forward to creating a story together with all of you. :)

We have the group! I am currently working on setting it up. @Viante is at work so it won't be completely ready until she gets home but once I get the character sheet done, I will post that and send the link so you can work on them. We are going to have a set of rules that you will need to agree to before posting your character sheet before you can post your character sheet for approval :)

Top Bottom